In-Person Worship Protocol
- For limiting spread of all viruses, face masks are always a good choice, and will always be welcomed at PVMC.
- The angled section on the west side of the sanctuary (in front of the sound board), will remain reserved for physically-distanced seating, and mask-wearing will be requested for that section. The remainder of the sanctuary will have open seating.
- If you have suspicious symptoms, or recent positive COVID test or exposure, we request that you not attend in person.
- Pastors and elders will wear face masks when serving communion, or when greeting at the doors, in order to provide maximum safety and comfort for all.
- We suggest attendees keep a face-mask on their person (pocket or purse) when attending church events, in case (1) you are in close interaction with another person, and discover they are uncomfortable or request you to mask, or (2) you may prefer to wear a mask during congregational singing or at other specific times.
If the protocol above makes physical attendance difficult for you, please remember there are multiple ways to participate in our worship remotely: